I ordered a belt. I used a discount code advertised on their Facebook. They canceled the order and said the free shipping code was not eligible on belts. I offered to work something out (pay shipping) and noted that they had charged my account. I got a condescending email back from Amanda Willis saying "I didn't charge you ***, thats how online orders work." This would be kind of funny if it weren't such a poor business practice. Live and learn. First experience, Last experience.

We didn't work anything out. I'm waiting for my money back.

Pretty lame, Amanda.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund. This person is overall dissatisfied with Original Soe Gear. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Original Soe Gear.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Original Soe Gear to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Original Soe Gear?

Comments

New Johnsonville, Tennessee, United States #1275552

You are an ***.You used a buy now ship now code thats only posted on facebook.

Those codes are posted with a photo of the items int he picture. Items we make that day and have a lot of.

And dipshit, we didn't take you money. You input your card and verified and clicked twice to give us the money.

We have no access at all to your card info.

You guys find this totally obscure website to complain on. That means you have complained and talked about SOE dozens of other times. You are doing exactly what I want you to do.

You guys drive so much traffic to me. you are the same guys that eat the entire meal then complain to the server demanding to see the manager to get a free meal. You raise your voices and make a scene and the managers just give you a free meal so you will go away and not make a scene. You will get no free meal and I will make an example of you.

You feel wronged and angered and now spend you free time advertising for me.

For free.The people you tell know what kind of person you are and are driven to check out my company and become customers.

At least you did not wait for 3 months and then have your order canceled.With any luck you wont end up on their YouTube videos.

Apparently they like to make videos about customers that ask questions , you know call them names and just be all around jerks.That is easy to do when they are telling the story and a bunch of morons idolize John Willis.