5.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the deal, SOE makes the best gear you can buy. Period.

It is all handcrafted right here in the US by real people, not a bunch of machines on an assembly line, so guess what, it takes time to make your order. Their website is very clear about lead times, telling you during checkout and in your confirmation email, that their lead time is 8-12 weeks. This is not the case for all gear, I have ordered items and had them ship the next day. There are also items that above their description, in big bold red letters, are listed as NO ETA, meaning it is not a commonly made item and there is no set timeframe of when it will be made again, so be with a little common sense, you should be able to figure out that if you are in need of a piece of gear right this second, don't order a no ETA item then *** when it doesn't ship in a week.

I have met John and the crew in person, they are some of the nicest down to earth people you will meet. And as for customer service, if you don't act like a little ***, their customer service is second to none. I have received orders that were obviously mixed up by mistake, and was sent the wrong item, so when I contacted John and Amanda to let them know what happened, not only did my correct item ship same day, but they told me to just keep the item that was sent by mistake. So all you little *** *** and moaning that they stole your money or that John said mean things to you, I hope one day you either can A.

Grow a *** pair and not be so sensitive, B. Get out from behind the keyboard and go say the *** you say here to John and the crew face to face so we can all watch you get your *** handed to you.SOE for life and if any of you little *** have a problem, please look me up and we can settle it face to face

Review about: Original Soe Gear Knife.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments