Original SOE Gear - I pay for gear, I get gear..Very simple.

13 of 31 Original SOE Gear reviews

I have bought gear from OSOE for about 4 years now.I place an order online and wait.

Some times I wait a week sometimes I wait a few months for odd ball stuff like a diaper bag in typhon with blue thread or a cash print Peltor wrap. In emails John has always been short and very professional with me. If you want you hand held and your butt wiped this is not the company or person you want to do business with.

If you want gear that you can use to kill bad people with and you know how to act like an adult then by all means buy away.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Original Soe Gear Online Order
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #727507 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Original SOE Gear? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 5 No 5
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
13 of 31 Original SOE Gear reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 30, 2015 #1085891

I don't need my hand held but I think waiting 9 months for one of his standard belts is not necessary. Wouldn't really mind because I know his stuff is high quality and my company and I have purchased a few thousands dollars worth of gear but once I ask him where my product is he decides to blow a gasket and act like I am the one in the wrong. Needless to say my company is no longer doing business with this psychopath. He is not the only one out there making this quality of product. Plus I really don't have time for a piece of trash who is lacking in self confidence.

0 3 Reply

Apr 20 #1147266

No one waits 9 months for an SOE belt. Their cammo wrapped belts will take longer to produce due to 3Xs the amount of labor involved but not 9 months. FACT is I've received two belts from SOE within 7 business days and this was during two different sale code periods where their volume is higher than normal.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.