4.8

I have bought gear from OSOE for about 4 years now.I place an order online and wait.

Some times I wait a week sometimes I wait a few months for odd ball stuff like a diaper bag in typhon with blue thread or a cash print Peltor wrap. In emails John has always been short and very professional with me. If you want you hand held and your butt wiped this is not the company or person you want to do business with.

If you want gear that you can use to kill bad people with and you know how to act like an adult then by all means buy away.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of original soe gear online order from Original Soe Gear and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Original Soe Gear to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was ship time. Author liked the most gear and incredibly high quality gear. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Original Soe Gear for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Original Soe Gear?

Comments

I don't need my hand held but I think waiting 9 months for one of his standard belts is not necessary.Wouldn't really mind because I know his stuff is high quality and my company and I have purchased a few thousands dollars worth of gear but once I ask him where my product is he decides to blow a gasket and act like I am the one in the wrong.

Needless to say my company is no longer doing business with this psychopath.

He is not the only one out there making this quality of product.Plus I really don't have time for a piece of trash who is lacking in self confidence.

to Anonymous Daytona Beach, Florida, United States #1085902

That sucks. I'm sorry to hear that. Can you post some screen shots of the emails?

to Anonymous #1147266

No one waits 9 months for an SOE belt. Their cammo wrapped belts will take longer to produce due to 3Xs the amount of labor involved but not 9 months. FACT is I've received two belts from SOE within 7 business days and this was during two different sale code periods where their volume is higher than normal.

to Anonymous Medford, Oregon, United States #1217152

The NUT JOB is still with SOE - John Willis / Owner

Eagle312
to Anonymous Orlando, Florida, United States #1275596

Still with SOE? He owns the place so I would hope he doesn't fire himself. Just so no one says I hide behind a screen name my name is Mark Gordon.

to Anonymous New Johnsonville, Tennessee, United States #1275576

There is more to it than that. Post the order number and e-mails. If you are no longer doing business its because we fired you.