2.4K views 10 comments

I ordered a 34" edc low profile belt from original soe gear that on their web site states; "These belts will adjust outward several inches but don't get much smaller than the size you order." So when the belt that I ordered arrived and I could not adjust the belt less than 38" I e-mailed the company about the problem and their response was to rudely ignore what I was telling them insisting that the belt was a 34" and that I could send it back for a refund. Very unprofessional and I would not recommend them to anyone.

Related: Original Soe Gear - Customer since OCT 2015 and zero issues.

Review about: Edc Low Profile Belt.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Original Soe Gear Belt
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Original Soe Gear?

Comments

Manassas, Virginia, United States #1187754

You do realize that means it's meant for someone that wears a 34 pant size?It says it all over their website.

Most belts are a few inches longer than your pants size so if you order a 34 it will actually be longer?

Read before you buy.Order the belt to match your pants size

I ordered my edc belt knowing that it might not arrive over night because the website does clearly state that fact but I figured I can wait if some of America's finest young men are about to deploy to combat you best believe I can wait on them to get their gear before I get mine but it actually came in about a week.When I ordered the belt on my phone it went crazy with auto correct and completely entered the wrong address, I didn't catch the mistake until the order had already been shipped and about to be returnedto s.o.e.

I was willing to pay for the extra shipping to have it re shipped to the correct address because it was my fault but they re did the order and re shipped it to me with out any added shipping charges. They were very polite and professional and when the belt arrived, it fit perfectly.

The online size description was spot on and this thing could be used as a ratchet tie down strap it's so tough.I have nothing but good things to say about them.

I've owned two SOE belts.The first was a low profile EDC, as reviewed here.

The belt is sized for your pants.

Putting a tape measure next to a belt doesn't make any sense.Both of my SOE belts have fit perfectly, as I ordered my pant's waist size.

SOE belts are bulletproof.

they make good quality stuff BUT no customer service since he has military orders .I m still waiting for my shipment .

I pray it gets to me in the sizes I ordered.

There is an extremely obscured disclaimer about shipping/delivery time running now at 8 to 12 weeks after you paid for your order.

I will NOT order anything again from SOE even though their equipment is solid, they take your money up front and then tell u to wait 2 to 3 months.

AVOID

to Anonymous #976782

You wont order again because you have to wait for a QUALITY item???You said it yourself the site says there is a wait time so it's not like you didn't know.

99% of the companies that make custom orders charge your card right away.As John would say "*** you, You *** ***"

to Anonymous #985298

Glad you wont order from them... This means my awesome gear will come quicker...

Idpa shooter
Mission Viejo, California, United States #963115

I had the same experience.The owner John is rude and arrogant.

I ordered size 36. Same as the pants I wear but the belt won't go smaller than a 39". When I tried to talk to him about it he will tell you that you are wrong and to to send it back for a refund.

I am not spending a dime to return it he can pay the shipping back to him it his flat its not made right.I will never buy anything from him and will tell everyone I know not to waste their time.

to Idpa shooter #976784

Oh my god not everyone you know!!!There is how many people in this world!??

You think the 5-10 people you MIGHT tell is going to hurt his business?

Not a chance!You and your friends are just a couple less morons he wont have to deal with

Finn
Denver, Colorado, United States #958159

Agreed. I tried to get information about my order and received nothing but a rude reply stating, "Website says 6 to 8 weeks." Obviously this company has enough business for their size that they don't care about fostering any new customers. Very disappointing.

to Finn #976783

What is rude about "6 to 8 weeks"? Were you insulted by that because you were to *** *** to look at their site and figure it out on your own?