I ordered a 34" edc low profile belt from original soe gear that on their web site states; "These belts will adjust outward several inches but don't get much smaller than the size you order." So when the belt that I ordered arrived and I could not adjust the belt less than 38" I e-mailed the company about the problem and their response was to rudely ignore what I was telling them insisting that the belt was a 34" and that I could send it back for a refund. Very unprofessional and I would not recommend them to anyone.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Edc Low Profile Belt
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We went to Save a lot to buy a few things like we always do but this week May-21-2015 we picked up a Gallon of 2% milk (White) and got..."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "Hi my name is Beverly... I live in Tidewater Virginia..... Jeff has always been kind and friendly... He was able to teach me how to set up a..."
- "I asked for huge sweet tea and the worker gave me a regular sized one. Ordered a blt and the bread was cold, bacon was light pink and cold.. No..."
- "I found ACE Handyman Window Division of Yorktown through Home Advisior. Shawna told me that ACE could replace my door and reuse my sidelite. As well as making sure the..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."