Original SOE Gear - Edc low profile belt

25 of 31 Original SOE Gear reviews

I ordered a 34" edc low profile belt from original soe gear that on their web site states; "These belts will adjust outward several inches but don't get much smaller than the size you order." So when the belt that I ordered arrived and I could not adjust the belt less than 38" I e-mailed the company about the problem and their response was to rudely ignore what I was telling them insisting that the belt was a 34" and that I could send it back for a refund. Very unprofessional and I would not recommend them to anyone.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 13 Yes 13
25 of 31 Original SOE Gear reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 20 #1187754 Manassas, Virginia, United States

You do realize that means it's meant for someone that wears a 34 pant size? It says it all over their website. Most belts are a few inches longer than your pants size so if you order a 34 it will actually be longer? Read before you buy. Order the belt to match your pants size

0 0 Reply

Apr 22 #1148664

I ordered my edc belt knowing that it might not arrive over night because the website does clearly state that fact but I figured I can wait if some of America's finest young men are about to deploy to combat you best believe I can wait on them to get their gear before I get mine but it actually came in about a week. When I ordered the belt on my phone it went crazy with auto correct and completely entered the wrong address, I didn't catch the mistake until the order had already been shipped and about to be returnedto s.o.e. I was willing to pay for the extra shipping to have it re shipped to the correct address because it was my fault but they re did the order and re shipped it to me with out any added shipping charges. They were very polite and professional and when the belt arrived, it fit perfectly. The online size description was spot on and this thing could be used as a ratchet tie down strap it's so tough. I have nothing but good things to say about them.

2 0 Reply

Jan 31 #1103697

I've owned two SOE belts. The first was a low profile EDC, as reviewed here.
The belt is sized for your pants. Putting a tape measure next to a belt doesn't make any sense. Both of my SOE belts have fit perfectly, as I ordered my pant's waist size.
SOE belts are bulletproof.

1 1 Reply

Apr 24, 2015 #976448

they make good quality stuff BUT no customer service since he has military orders . I m still waiting for my shipment . I pray it gets to me in the sizes I ordered.
There is an extremely obscured disclaimer about shipping/delivery time running now at 8 to 12 weeks after you paid for your order.
I will NOT order anything again from SOE even though their equipment is solid, they take your money up front and then tell u to wait 2 to 3 months.
AVOID

4 4 Reply

Apr 26, 2015 #976782

You wont order again because you have to wait for a QUALITY item??? You said it yourself the site says there is a wait time so it's not like you didn't know. 99% of the companies that make custom orders charge your card right away. As John would say "*** you, You *** ***"

11 5 Reply

May 17, 2015 #985298

Glad you wont order from them... This means my awesome gear will come quicker...

6 4 Reply
Idpa shooter

Mar 25, 2015 #963115 Mission Viejo, California, United States

I had the same experience. The owner John is rude and arrogant. I ordered size 36. Same as the pants I wear but the belt won't go smaller than a 39". When I tried to talk to him about it he will tell you that you are wrong and to to send it back for a refund. I am not spending a dime to return it he can pay the shipping back to him it his flat its not made right. I will never buy anything from him and will tell everyone I know not to waste their time.

4 3 Reply

Apr 26, 2015 #976784

Oh my god not everyone you know!!! There is how many people in this world!?? You think the 5-10 people you MIGHT tell is going to hurt his business? Not a chance! You and your friends are just a couple less morons he wont have to deal with

4 8 Reply
Finn

Mar 13, 2015 #958159 Denver, Colorado, United States

Agreed. I tried to get information about my order and received nothing but a rude reply stating, "Website says 6 to 8 weeks." Obviously this company has enough business for their size that they don't care about fostering any new customers. Very disappointing.

3 3 Reply

Apr 26, 2015 #976783

What is rude about "6 to 8 weeks"? Were you insulted by that because you were to *** *** to look at their site and figure it out on your own?

4 8 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Original SOE Gear. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Original SOE Gear.
Filing a new complaint about
×