I ordered an EDC Low Profile Belt from Original SOE.The sizing instructions say, "These belts will adjust outward several inches but don't get much smaller than the size you order." I ordered a 32" belt and the smallest it would go is 35".
I also didn't like the way it overlapped in front (as compared to the, far superior designed G Hook Belt by Volund Gear), so I asked if I could just return the belt.
I figured, any halfway decent company owner is going to offer to cover ALL the shipping costs and replace the belt with the correct length, so I would be saving him money, but I was told they would exchange the belt ONLY and I would be responsible for shipping the wrong one back, plus paying $8 to cover the cost of shipping the correct one to me. WTF? This was NOT my fault! Why should I pay $16 MORE because THEY screwed up?
I asked John Willis that question (respectfully) and he stopped returning my emails.What a ***!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Edc Low Profile Belt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "whiteivy13 - sold me a cookie jarrr. It arrived SMASHED into several pcs I sent photos of it still in her shipping box. I complained to ebay also emailed them..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "I bought a Micheal Kors' bag through this site on 29th november. On 29th december I received this email from them (from this address: email@example.com): _______________________________________________________ Dear sarah goncalves, Thank you so much for..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..."
- "The worst customer service, products and unprofessional installers! Seven week and still waiting for my laminate to be redone due to bad install on materials. My house is upside..."
- "While shopping at my local Safeway Dec 17th I saw some plates on sale I liked. They were displayed in a large box on a shelf. The plates..."