I honestly came across this page when I first contemplated ordering from SOE and the negative reviews caught my attention, as it naturally does for most people, then I did more research on my own.
Eventually I started ordering items from them since Oct 2015 and all have shipped without incident within 2-3 business days. I even ordered during their Thanksgiving Day sale when they were swamped with thousands of orders and I still received my items literally the week after.
I am fully aware their shipping policies state all items could take 8-12 weeks and while my orders have taken only a few days to ship, each time I ordered and will order in the future, I fully understand the potential for a 8-12 week waiting period for items NOT listed as "NO ETA".
Items I need for a class with "No ETA" that I would like to get - I just simply opt from somewhere else that does have them as its not my business to request some sort of special request as I am a civilian and they prioritize orders for deployed military folks. No harm, no foul, it is what it is. When they say "NO ETA" they mean it and I don't hold that against them.
I'm a civilian so the majority of my "gear needs" can be rectified with basic stuff to get me by that I can purchase locally - granted not the same quality as SOE, but good enough to get me through pistol and shotgun classes just so I can get some training in.. and as we all know without training, the best gear won't serve much purpose anyway.
Later, I'll throw down for a SOE micro rig when its not so urgently needed and I'll just wait and from what other actual customers have reported, they do get them and they do arrive. Its a luxury item for me-not urgent so no use of me stressing about it, but when I do so, I'll have training under my "belt" so-to-speak and I'll eventually have the rig I can use later for more advanced local classes.
Too many satisfied customers exist out there to classify this business as a "fraud" and I have zero affiliations with anyone at SOE, any LE or military branches.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Privacy and Data Security|
What I liked
- Gear quality
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Overall satisfaction and quality of the items I received.
- Product or service
- Original Soe Gear Belt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "I had ordered 3 Items from Lazada last March 15. Recently, 1 item got delivered by LBC. The other 2 remaining items were shipped by Lazada (according to Order Tracking..."
- "Even if you are careful enough to order a single chip, test it and then order more from the same vendor - in my experience they are ALWAYS fake -..."
- "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THE COMPANY THEY HAVE THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT IS OUT THERE. THEY GET YOUR MONEY AND THEN TURN A CHEEK TO YOU...."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "I wish I had read these reviews before ordering from them. I do NOT think they're posted by competitors - I believe they're real people (like me) who have..."
- "Reading the other comments about Pella, it seems almost unnecessary to add another unhappy experience. To begin with, it took nearly 4 months to obtain the parts and replace..."
- "...I ordered for a Christmas present from swagtron.com and it has a LARGE crack, it's dirty, scratched..."