Original SOE Gear - Customer since OCT 2015 and zero issues.

I honestly came across this page when I first contemplated ordering from SOE and the negative reviews caught my attention, as it naturally does for most people, then I did more research on my own.

Eventually I started ordering items from them since Oct 2015 and all have shipped without incident within 2-3 business days. I even ordered during their Thanksgiving Day sale when they were swamped with thousands of orders and I still received my items literally the week after.

I am fully aware their shipping policies state all items could take 8-12 weeks and while my orders have taken only a few days to ship, each time I ordered and will order in the future, I fully understand the potential for a 8-12 week waiting period for items NOT listed as "NO ETA".

Items I need for a class with "No ETA" that I would like to get - I just simply opt from somewhere else that does have them as its not my business to request some sort of special request as I am a civilian and they prioritize orders for deployed military folks. No harm, no foul, it is what it is. When they say "NO ETA" they mean it and I don't hold that against them.

I'm a civilian so the majority of my "gear needs" can be rectified with basic stuff to get me by that I can purchase locally - granted not the same quality as SOE, but good enough to get me through pistol and shotgun classes just so I can get some training in.. and as we all know without training, the best gear won't serve much purpose anyway.

Later, I'll throw down for a SOE micro rig when its not so urgently needed and I'll just wait and from what other actual customers have reported, they do get them and they do arrive. Its a luxury item for me-not urgent so no use of me stressing about it, but when I do so, I'll have training under my "belt" so-to-speak and I'll eventually have the rig I can use later for more advanced local classes.

Too many satisfied customers exist out there to classify this business as a "fraud" and I have zero affiliations with anyone at SOE, any LE or military branches.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

• Gear quality
  • What I disliked
      No items

Reason of review:
Overall satisfaction and quality of the items I received.
Product or service
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.