I honestly came across this page when I first contemplated ordering from SOE and the negative reviews caught my attention, as it naturally does for most people, then I did more research on my own.
Eventually I started ordering items from them since Oct 2015 and all have shipped without incident within 2-3 business days. I even ordered during their Thanksgiving Day sale when they were swamped with thousands of orders and I still received my items literally the week after.
I am fully aware their shipping policies state all items could take 8-12 weeks and while my orders have taken only a few days to ship, each time I ordered and will order in the future, I fully understand the potential for a 8-12 week waiting period for items NOT listed as "NO ETA".
Items I need for a class with "No ETA" that I would like to get - I just simply opt from somewhere else that does have them as its not my business to request some sort of special request as I am a civilian and they prioritize orders for deployed military folks. No harm, no foul, it is what it is. When they say "NO ETA" they mean it and I don't hold that against them.
I'm a civilian so the majority of my "gear needs" can be rectified with basic stuff to get me by that I can purchase locally - granted not the same quality as SOE, but good enough to get me through pistol and shotgun classes just so I can get some training in.. and as we all know without training, the best gear won't serve much purpose anyway.
Later, I'll throw down for a SOE micro rig when its not so urgently needed and I'll just wait and from what other actual customers have reported, they do get them and they do arrive. Its a luxury item for me-not urgent so no use of me stressing about it, but when I do so, I'll have training under my "belt" so-to-speak and I'll eventually have the rig I can use later for more advanced local classes.
Too many satisfied customers exist out there to classify this business as a "fraud" and I have zero affiliations with anyone at SOE, any LE or military branches.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Gear quality
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Overall satisfaction and quality of the items I received.
- Product or service
- Original Soe Gear Belt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Mr. George Boulos of CANADA, using a false USA Address (a Post Office Box) bout a first day cover from me that was autographed by various astronauts. This cover was..."
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."
- "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..."
- "I bought a Sauder tv stand from Mathis Brothers. My husband put it together correctly according to the instructions and used all hardware except the piece of cardboard..."
- "I have scanned the pertinent documents relating my experience with Iyogi. The main problem is that I am not able to use my computer as administrator since the Iyogi..."
- "We arrived at 7:15 pm jan 5 and 3 waiters passed us 10 times until we literally had to scream or service. After the geniuses who work here figured out..."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."