4.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I honestly came across this page when I first contemplated ordering from SOE and the negative reviews caught my attention, as it naturally does for most people, then I did more research on my own.

Eventually I started ordering items from them since Oct 2015 and all have shipped without incident within 2-3 business days. I even ordered during their Thanksgiving Day sale when they were swamped with thousands of orders and I still received my items literally the week after.

I am fully aware their shipping policies state all items could take 8-12 weeks and while my orders have taken only a few days to ship, each time I ordered and will order in the future, I fully understand the potential for a 8-12 week waiting period for items NOT listed as "NO ETA".

Items I need for a class with "No ETA" that I would like to get - I just simply opt from somewhere else that does have them as its not my business to request some sort of special request as I am a civilian and they prioritize orders for deployed military folks. No harm, no foul, it is what it is. When they say "NO ETA" they mean it and I don't hold that against them.

I'm a civilian so the majority of my "gear needs" can be rectified with basic stuff to get me by that I can purchase locally - granted not the same quality as SOE, but good enough to get me through pistol and shotgun classes just so I can get some training in.. and as we all know without training, the best gear won't serve much purpose anyway.

Later, I'll throw down for a SOE micro rig when its not so urgently needed and I'll just wait and from what other actual customers have reported, they do get them and they do arrive. Its a luxury item for me-not urgent so no use of me stressing about it, but when I do so, I'll have training under my "belt" so-to-speak and I'll eventually have the rig I can use later for more advanced local classes.

Too many satisfied customers exist out there to classify this business as a "fraud" and I have zero affiliations with anyone at SOE, any LE or military branches.

This reviewer shared experience about "overall satisfaction and quality of the items i received." and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Original Soe Gear and uploaded picture s. He best about original soe gear belt from Original Soe Gear was gear quality. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Original Soe Gear.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Original Soe Gear to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Original Soe Gear?

Comments