Original Soe Gear - 14 orders since last year and still NO PROBLEMS!
Most SOE products MAY take 8-12 weeks to complete as stated on their website. SOME products CLEARLY state "NO ETA" - self explanatory.
This was my second belt order from them. My first order, a Coyote Cobra Riggers Belt took literally 3 business days to complete and ship to me. This second order, a Low Profile EDC Belt in Black and OD was placed on 04/7 and this product was in my hand on 04/18.
Certain people have "issues" with this company and they literally represent a fraction of a fraction of the satisfied customers SOE has.
I am NOT in the military or in law enforcement and I have NO connections to any SOE employees. Heck, I live literally across the country and I get my orders with no issues.
As far as contacting SOE is concerned, I've only had to email SOE ONCE and that was an inquiry to see if a recently produced item was still in stock and he replied "no" literally just a few hours after I sent the email. A simple question followed by a simple and direct answer. Considering their workload and how many emails John has to respond to, I don't need my hand held or be patronized and pandered to in some fake attempt to make me "feel better"... LOL. I was looking for an answer and I got it in short amount of time.
I want product they have, I buy, I wait as indicated, and then I receive product. It literally is as simple as this.
I will continue to buy from this company and if you are a level-headed person that wants legitimate gear then you will too.. Or not.. whatever.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Excellent sales codes
- Gear quality
- Customer service response time
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "I too have been scammed by Tradesy. I wanted to replace my LV Totally MM Monogram tote, but learned it had been discontinued. I had purchased a couple of items..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "Went to try Jack in the Box at Ala Moana shopping center, Honolulu, for the first time. Prices advertise inside restaurant boards where lower than prices charged on receipt...."
- "The same clothes show up in all the fake sites, like dress lily, etc. They don't have some of the clothes, they don't send you it. They send..."
- "I noticed my Clorox Bleach gallon jug had liquid and crystals around it. It was leaking from the bottom! I checked a full jug on another shelf and that was..."