Original SOE Gear - 14 orders since last year and still NO PROBLEMS!
Most SOE products MAY take 8-12 weeks to complete as stated on their website. SOME products CLEARLY state "NO ETA" - self explanatory.
This was my second belt order from them. My first order, a Coyote Cobra Riggers Belt took literally 3 business days to complete and ship to me. This second order, a Low Profile EDC Belt in Black and OD was placed on 04/7 and this product was in my hand on 04/18.
Certain people have "issues" with this company and they literally represent a fraction of a fraction of the satisfied customers SOE has.
I am NOT in the military or in law enforcement and I have NO connections to any SOE employees. Heck, I live literally across the country and I get my orders with no issues.
As far as contacting SOE is concerned, I've only had to email SOE ONCE and that was an inquiry to see if a recently produced item was still in stock and he replied "no" literally just a few hours after I sent the email. A simple question followed by a simple and direct answer. Considering their workload and how many emails John has to respond to, I don't need my hand held or be patronized and pandered to in some fake attempt to make me "feel better"... LOL. I was looking for an answer and I got it in short amount of time.
I want product they have, I buy, I wait as indicated, and then I receive product. It literally is as simple as this.
I will continue to buy from this company and if you are a level-headed person that wants legitimate gear then you will too.. Or not.. whatever.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Excellent sales codes
- Gear quality
- Customer service response time
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..."
- "Hi everyone. I thought I would quickly throw in my two cents here :) I own an online merchandise website that has been really starting to pick up on the..."
- "I recently placed 2 orders for Michael Kors bags through Macys.com. The first order I bought 2 bags that were on sale and they shipped me customer return bags. Customer..."
- "im a dealer no less. customer paid there bill $60.$20 for sim card, activation, programming of her iphone 3gs.charged $80 total. three weeks latter, walks back in. text not working...."
- "I bought a Sauder tv stand from Mathis Brothers. My husband put it together correctly according to the instructions and used all hardware except the piece of cardboard..."
- "I ordered a standing spray/wreath for the funeral of a deceased Soldier. The arrangement delivered was not what was ordered--it was a small arrangement in a bowl and much smaller..."
- "My product was crushed and busted and does not work i would like another one please..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."