Honolulu, Hawaii

Most SOE products MAY take 8-12 weeks to complete as stated on their website. SOME products CLEARLY state "NO ETA" - self explanatory.

Related: Original Soe Gear - Great American made products, no issues

This was my second belt order from them. My first order, a Coyote Cobra Riggers Belt took literally 3 business days to complete and ship to me. This second order, a Low Profile EDC Belt in Black and OD was placed on 04/7 and this product was in my hand on 04/18.

Certain people have "issues" with this company and they literally represent a fraction of a fraction of the satisfied customers SOE has.

I am NOT in the military or in law enforcement and I have NO connections to any SOE employees. Heck, I live literally across the country and I get my orders with no issues.

As far as contacting SOE is concerned, I've only had to email SOE ONCE and that was an inquiry to see if a recently produced item was still in stock and he replied "no" literally just a few hours after I sent the email. A simple question followed by a simple and direct answer. Considering their workload and how many emails John has to respond to, I don't need my hand held or be patronized and pandered to in some fake attempt to make me "feel better"... LOL. I was looking for an answer and I got it in short amount of time.

I want product they have, I buy, I wait as indicated, and then I receive product. It literally is as simple as this.

I will continue to buy from this company and if you are a level-headed person that wants legitimate gear then you will too.. Or not.. whatever.

Review about: Low Profile Edc Belt.

I liked: Excellent sales codes, Gear quality, Consistency, Customer service response time.

5.0
Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Original Soe Gear Belt
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Excellent Quality and Immediate Customer Service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Original Soe Gear?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.