5.0
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Most SOE products MAY take 8-12 weeks to complete as stated on their website. SOME products CLEARLY state "NO ETA" - self explanatory.

This was my second belt order from them. My first order, a Coyote Cobra Riggers Belt took literally 3 business days to complete and ship to me. This second order, a Low Profile EDC Belt in Black and OD was placed on 04/7 and this product was in my hand on 04/18.

Certain people have "issues" with this company and they literally represent a fraction of a fraction of the satisfied customers SOE has.

I am NOT in the military or in law enforcement and I have NO connections to any SOE employees. Heck, I live literally across the country and I get my orders with no issues.

As far as contacting SOE is concerned, I've only had to email SOE ONCE and that was an inquiry to see if a recently produced item was still in stock and he replied "no" literally just a few hours after I sent the email. A simple question followed by a simple and direct answer. Considering their workload and how many emails John has to respond to, I don't need my hand held or be patronized and pandered to in some fake attempt to make me "feel better"... LOL. I was looking for an answer and I got it in short amount of time.

I want product they have, I buy, I wait as indicated, and then I receive product. It literally is as simple as this.

I will continue to buy from this company and if you are a level-headed person that wants legitimate gear then you will too.. Or not.. whatever.

This person wrote the review because of "excellent quality and immediate customer service" of original soe gear belt from Original Soe Gear and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Original Soe Gear to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most excellent sales codes and gear quality. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Original Soe Gear for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Original Soe Gear?

Comments